This recipe comes from Anjanette (aka Mamma Young) over at MommaYoungAtHome:
Makes 8 portions:
- $0.59 - 2 eggs Egg
- $0.24 - 4.1oz Bananas
- $1.89 - 3 oz Honey
- $0.00 - 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- $0.80 - 0.33 cups Raw Coconut Flour (Coconut Secret)
- $2.07 - 1 cup Shredded Coconut Unsweetened
- $0.49 - 4 tbsp Organic Coconut Milk (Native Forest)
- $0.33 - 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- $2.53 - 1 cup Raw Pecan Halves
Total Cost: $8.94
Cost Per Portion: $1.12
Follow the directions over at MommaYoungAtHome.
These things are freaking delicious. Baked treats are twice as good when made from coconut flour.
Obviously these are a treat- small portions are the key to success. Lots of sugar and fat- and oh so delicious.
Thoughts for next time:
- Maybe add a few raisins, just for fun?