This recipe comes from George over at Civilized Caveman Cooking.
Makes 10 portions:
- $1.10 - 1.2 lb Bananas
- $1.18 - 4 eggs Egg
- $4.22 - 7 tbsp Raw Almond Butter
- $0.39 - 4 tbsp Salted Butter
- $1.20 - 0.5 cup Raw Coconut Flour (Coconut Secret)
- $0.00 - 1 tsp Baking Soda
- $0.07 - 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- $0.00 - 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- $0.00 - 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- $0.04 - 1 tsp Baking Powder
Total Cost: $8.20
Cost Per Portion: $0.82
Follow the directions over at Civilized Caveman Cooking.
This stuff is amazing. It’s so good I’ve made it twice in the past week, and will probably make it again this Friday. It’s fluffy, moist, sweet, and just awesome in every way.
As you will see, I added some raisins to give it a little something special. I also added some Flax Seed for the sake of boosting the fiber content (8g per slice)!
Thoughts for next time:
- Add nuts, berries, and other assorted goodies to make these even better